Straw yellow color, pronounced fruity nutmeg and floral scent with an emphasis on the scent of elderberry, semi-sweet, fine freshness and structure and at the same time warm and consistent, extremely long and lasting at the end.
- Variety: Muscat yellow
- Alcohol: 11,5% ABV
- Position: Trsine and Šuplina - Western Istrian vineyards
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, fermentation
- Aging: in stainless steel tanks
- Serving temperature: 5-8 °C
- Pairing: with most fruit cakes with apples and pears, with mousses with acacia and meadow honey and with medium-ripe cow's cheese
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments