Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Contarini, Bomarchese and Ferné, with their ideal microclimatic conditions, are the positions where the vines needed to produce this exceptional wine are grown.
After a short maceration, the must ferments at a controlled temperature, each variety separately. The wines are further nurtured separately by varieties in stainless steel barrels until spring when they are blended into a common stainless steel container in which it is left for 2 months before bottling to match and create a harmony that adorns this wine.
Its color is straw yellow with a golden sheen. On the scent, an attractive handful of tropical fruits and vineyard peaches are at first already intertwined with mineral and herbal notes, and then the fruity and spicy aromas become richer. The taste is mineral, fresh and at the same time warm, round and full, salty, ripe fruit spreads on the palate, a long finale with a mild typical elegant bitterness.
- Variety: 40 % Istrian Malvasia, 20 % Chardonnay, 20 % Sauvignon Blanc, 20 % Viognier
- Alcohol: 12,8% ABV
- Position: Region of Buje: Contarini, Bomarchese and Ferné
- Vintage: 2018
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, short maceration, fermentation, blending
- Aging: 2 months in inox tanks after blending
- Serving temperature: 12-13 °C
- Pairing: A typical gastronomic wine which covers a wide spectrum of most diverse of foods such as raw seafood, seafood pastas and risottos, fishes of all intensities, white meats in spice herbs, and especially Asian food with piquant and exotic spices
- Decanter 2021: Silver medal
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments