Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Dessert wine made from teran. Dark, thick and opaque like red ink.
It smells of candied cherries, then blueberry and blackberry jam and still looks very young, with a lot of freshness on the nose. It is perfectly balanced in the mouth, very sweet and lively, but without tannins and heat, which makes it very pliable on the palate, almost soft.
It can be stored for up to two decades from harvest. It goes well with dark chocolate, dry cakes with almonds, nuts, blue cheeses, hard cow's and sheep's cheeses.
- Variety: teran
- Alcohol: 13,0% ABV
- Position: Motovun - San Salvatore
- Vintage: 2016
- Residual sugar: 160 g/L
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, drying 2-3 months, fermentation in inox tank, maceration 5 days
- Aging: 24 months in french oak of 225 L and 6 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 6-8 °C
- Pairing: dark chocolate, dry cakes with almonds, nuts, blue cheeses, hard cow and sheep cheeses
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments