From € 17,58 (HRK132,46)
Aromatic dessert wine with deep golden color and a great balance between sweetness and acidity. It is a blend of Malvasia, Muscat White and Ulovina.
Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Benvenuti Corona Grande is an aromatic dessert wine with a great balance between sweetness and acidity, of deep golden colors. It is a blend of Malvasia, Muscat White and Ulovina. Its smell is intense and rich, with nutmeg aromas mixed with raisins, baked apples, dried apricot,s and peach jam. The taste is very sweet and dense, concentrated, but it also has liveliness and sweetness, and very long duration.
Goes well with fresh fruits like strawberries, apple slices, with nuts like almonds and cashews, with softer and more aromatic cheeses like cheeses with white mold.
- Variety: Istrian Malvasia, Muscat White, Ulovina
- Alcohol: 12,5% ABV
- Position: Motovun - Corona Grande
- Vintage: 2016
- Residual sugar: 135 g/L
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, drying 2-3 months, fermentation in inox tank, maceration 5 days
- Aging: 18 months in inox tank and 6 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 10-12 °C
- Pairing: fresh fruits like strawberries, apple slices, nuts like almonds and cashews, softer and more aromatic cheeses like cheeses with white mold
- Decanter 2020: Bronze Medal
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments