A blend of Istrian Malvasia, Chardonnay and Pinot white. This wine has straw yellow color with golden reflections. Crystal clear and dense. A complex bouquet, dominated by expressive fruity aromas of ripe apples, peaches and pears, floral aromas of acacia and wildflowers, and softer aromas of roasted hazelnuts and hay. It is fresh, warm, soft and salty on the palate. Rich and rounded, lasts and lasts. Extremely complex and elegant wine, a real "Istrian burgundy".
- Variety: Istrian Malvasia 60%, Chardonnay 30%, Pinot Blanc 10%
- Alcohol: 13,2 – 14,5 % ABV
- Position: Western Istrian vineyards: Gobovica, Trsine and Skas
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, fermentation
- Aging: Oak wooden barrels of 225 - 300 liters on a fine precipitate for 12 months, 6 - 8 months in stainless steel and then 10 - 14 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 12-15 °C
- Pairing: Sea bass in the oven or steak with white truffles
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments