Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Deep amber colors. Very sweet and very layered wine with multiple dimensions.
It has an intense scent with lots of honey tones, with aromas of raisins and dried apricots, and in the background there are still spicy notes and dried herbs. The taste is sweet, developed, pleasantly spicy and pleasantly bitter, with a lot of sweetness at the finish. It can be stored for another fifteen years, but now it is in the ideal phase for consumption.
- Variety: Istrian malvasia
- Alcohol: 13,5% ABV
- Position: Motovun - San Salvatore
- Vintage: 2013
- Residual sugar: 148,8 g/L
- Vinification: manual selection of grapes, drying 3-4 months, fermentation in inox tank, maceration 5 days
- Aging: 18 months in french oak of 225 L and 6 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 11 °C
- Pairing: dry biscuits, pears in honey, pies, dark chocolate, hard sheep and goat cheeses
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments