Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
The golden-yellow reflection is a result of the process and the quality of grapes, and the greenish reflection reveals the youth and the potential for aging.
The laser-precise first nose indicates toasted almonds on butter that turn into sage-chamomile-floral hints with ripe freshness of yellow-green fruit, drizzled with sage honey. Complex. The more "noses" the more pleasure!
Fruit specification in the mouth reveals ripe pears and green apples sprinkled with sage honey. On top with chamomile and elderflower tea sprinkled with a pinch of sage, rosemary, and salt flower that precede the wide and long aftertaste of noble bitter almonds. The wine persists for quite some time and in the end, a mineral-salty touch remains on the lips. The wine can be equally enjoyed when alone or in the company but it will certainly make you dedicate your attention to its characteristics and uniqueness.
- Grape type: 100% Istrian Malvasia
- Alcohol: 14,0 vol%
- Region: Western Istrian vineyards, Cuf near Šišan, Pula
- Vinification: After careful destemming, the skins of the grapes are broken by crushing, followed by cold maceration that takes 72 h days at 12°C. Pressing is followed by spontaneous fermentation in acacia and oak barrels.
- Aging: Aged on its own yeast for 11 months. The wine undergoes malolactic fermentation. Filling into bottles without filtration. Maturation in a bottle: 120 days
- Pairing with food: baked white fish fillet, roman gnocchi (gnochi romani) with or without julienne of leeks, carrots, or zucchini, drizzled with a reduction of the fish stock, saltimbocca
- Serving temperature: 12 – 16 ºC
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments