Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Istrian Malvasia with a clear greenish-yellow color, moderately pronounced aroma and taste with a lot of freshness and intensity.
The aroma is characterized by mild herbalism and lively fruitiness, of which peach and citrus fruits stand out, while the taste is characterized by pleasant minerality, liveliness, fullness, depth and longevity. The finish is followed by delicious fruitiness mixed with mineral salinity.
- Variety: Istrian malvasia
- Alcohol: 13,5% ABV
- Position: Motovun - Brkač, St.Elisabetta, Turkovo, Fratrije
- Vintage: 2020
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, and pressing, fermentation in inox tank
- Aging: 6 months on a fine precipitate in a inox tank and 2 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 10-12 °C
- Pairing: white fish, risotto with shrimp or prawns, shellfish, white meat
- Decanter 2019: Bronze medal
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments