White dessert wine made from dried berries of Istrian malvasia. Crystal clear wine, deep golden yellow color and extremely dense. Rich nose, full of fine aromas of raisins, dried apricots, cinnamon, beeswax orange peel. Sweet and soft, but at the same time fresh and delicious. Nicely rounded, complex and very permanent on the palate. Apricot compote on the retro taste.
- Variety: Istrian malvasia
- Alcohol: 13,5 – 15,5 % ABV
- Position: Western Istrian vineyards: Gobovica and Skas
- Residual sugar: 115 – 180 g/l
- Vinification: Drying berries, mulching, crushing, fermentation
- Aging: Oak wooden barrels of 100 - 225 liters on a fine precipitate for 12 months, 6 - 8 months in stainless steel and then 10 - 14 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 8-12 °C
- Pairing: Apricot tart with vanilla ice cream
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments