From € 20,98 (HRK158,07)
One hundred percent pure Istrian Malvazija is a wine of exceptional thickness and recognisable sparkly amber colour.Delivery available only for EU countries.
Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
One hundred percent pure Istrian Malvazija is a wine of exceptional thickness and recognisable sparkly amber colour. Its bouquet evokes mature fruitiness and the aroma is that of ripe apricots, melon and peaches. This is a harmonious, rounded wine with mild acidity. It is best served at the temperature of 10 degrees alongside vegetable starters and pasta with cheese or cream sauces, seafood risotto, steamed or baked fish and red meat.
- Grape variety: 100% Istrian Malvasia
- Category: Dry white wine
- Alchol content: 14% vol
- Wine growing area: Central Istria, Croatia
- Vineyard: Oprtalj, Ipši, Santa Elena
- Technology: Spontaneous fermentation on the skins, without the addition of enzymes. Separated maceration – one for each vineyard, for 15-25 days. Own yeasts.
- Aging: In small wooden barrels 9-12 months
- Pairing: Alongside vegetable starters and pasta with cheese or cream sauces, seafood risotto, steamed or baked fish and red meat.
- Serving temperature: 10 °C
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments