From HRK 90,38 (€12,00)
Straw yellow color with greenish tinge, typical and delicate scent, fruity and floral, dry, fresh, rounded, balanced and harmonious, with a certain note of salinity and characteristic varietal bitterness.
Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Straw yellow color with greenish tinge, typical and delicate scent, fruity and floral, with a pronounced scent of acacia, elderberry and grapefruit, complemented by herbal notes, dry, fresh, rounded, balanced and harmonious, with a certain note of salinity and characteristic varietal bitterness.
- Variety: Istrian malvasia
- Alcohol: 13,0% ABV
- Position: Mandrijača, Gobovica, Šuplina, Karmerovo, Dugače - Western Istrian vineyards
- Vinification: Mulching, crusing and fermentation
- Aging: in stainless steel tanks on the lees
- Serving temperature: 10 - 12 °C
- Pairing: pasta with meat or seafood, risotto with seafood, shrimps, fish specialities, white meat with grilled vegetables
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments