Istrian Malvasia aged in acacia barrels. Golden yellow color, fine and delicate aroma of acacia honey, ripe fruit and smoky notes, pronounced fullness, taste fresh and moderately salty, warm and dry, harmonious and balanced, long-lasting and persistent taste.
- Variety: Istrian Malvasia
- Alcohol: 13,5% ABV
- Position: Mandrijača and Gobovica - Western Istrian vineyards
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, fermentation
- Aging: 8 - 12 months aging in acacia barrels on a fine precipitate, stainless steel 3 - 6 months and then 10 - 14 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 12-14 °C
- Pairing: more demanding fish specialties, with white meat and aromatic mature cheeses
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments