Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Deeper golden yellow with a greenish tinge. Intense scent of ripe autumn yellow fruits, apples, pears and quinces, with some compote and spicy notes in the background. The taste is characterized by juicy minerality and the same ripe fruitiness from the nose. In the mouth it acts sumptuous, intense, even slightly spicy, although it is actually medium-bodied and moderately alcoholic.
Serious potential for storage and further development five to eight years after harvest. The most impressive is the finish, straight and long, with some ripe fruitiness, mineral salty and slightly bitter on the after taste.
- Variety: Istrian malvasia
- Alcohol: 13,5% ABV
- Position: Motovun - Turkovo
- Vintage: 2018
- Vinification: fermentation in inox tank, maceration for 15 days at a temperature of 17 - 19 °C
- Aging: 12 months in slavonian oak of 2000 L and 6 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 10-12 °C
- Pairing: roast veal, white fish, Skradin risotto, pasta with truffles
- Decanter 2021: Bronze medal
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments