Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Pale rosé wine from Teran and Merlot the color of salmon meat. Intense aroma of predominantly fruity character, with dominant aromas of wild strawberries, red delicious apples, with some citrus in the background and hints of herbal notes. It has a completely dry and refreshing taste in the mouth, with pleasantly accentuated acids, a medium-bodied body and a juicy aftertaste.
- Variety: Teran 90%, Merlot 10%
- Alcohol: 13,5% ABV
- Position: Motovun - Brkač
- Vintage: 2020
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, and pressing, fermentation in inox tank
- Aging: 6 months on a fine precipitate in a inox tank and 2 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 10 °C
- Pairing: white fish, risotto with shrimp or prawns, shellfish, white meat
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments