Syrah and Teran in a 50/50 blend. Cedar and dark berries are an aromatic signature of Syrah that achieves an enviable fullness of the body as opposed to the freshness and tannin structure of Teran.
A well-balanced wine, which glides smoothly like milk on the palate. Very drinkable and enjoyable, with great potential for maturation in the bottle.
The One is an Istrian super wine! Dark red colors with medium tannins. A wine of excellent taste that could only be created by an incredible wine lover. In a velvet label. Perfect.
Pairing food: beef, lamb, spicy food, mature and hard cheese.
- Grape type: 50% Teran 50% Syrah
- Alcohol: 13,7 vol%
- Region: Western Istrian vineyards, Cuf near Šišan, Pula
- Vinification: Careful crushing of the grapes, “cold soak” for 4 days, 10 days maceration, fermentation under controlled conditions (22 – 24ºC). Followed by malolactic fermentation (MLF) in wooden barrels.
- Maturation: 12 months in barriques barrels of French oak (225l) and 12 months in tonneaux barrels of French oak (500l). Bottled without filtration which can result in some sediment in the wine.
- Maturation in a bottle: 180 days
- Pairing with food: aged Istrian prosciutto, ombolo and Istrian sausages, pork belly slowly baked in a vacuum with Mediterranean herbs. Fish option is tuna (bonito) baked in the oven or grilled with black olives and rosemary.
- Serving temperature: 14 – 18 ºC
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments