Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
The freshness and violet of Teran, currant from Cabernet Sauvignon, sour cherry from Syrah, and pepper of both with the raspberry fineness of Merlot are to provide combined flavor to the one whose eyes enjoy a thick viscosity of ruby red claws and purple hues.
The palate recognizes drinkability and freshness of fine tannin, minerality, and fine, wide, and long aftertaste.
Teran, the flagship of this and all future red and rose wines from the Trapan winery dominates and essentially determines this wine. Its freshness, florality, and youth are complemented by the tannins from Cabernet Sauvignon. Fruity and pepper are given from Syrah and tender fruitiness from Merlot.
- Grape type: 40% Cabernet sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 25 % Syrah, 10% Teran
- Alcohol: 13,4 vol%
- Region, position: Western Istrian vineyards, Cuf near Šišan, Pula
- Vinification: Carefully crushed grapes, “cold soak” for 4 days followed by maceration 8-12 days by a variety of grapes, fermentation under controlled conditions (22 – 24ºC). Malolactic fermentation (MLF) in wooden barrels.
Maturation: 12 months in 65% barriques barrels of French oak and 35% in large wooden barrels. Bottled without filtration which can result in some sediment in the wine. Maturation in the bottles for 30-90 days,
- Pairing with food: Meat: Tagliata of aged beef rib-eye with potatoes roasted in goose and pork lard and garlic, with the addition of arugula and grated aged cottage cheese. Also goes perfectly with the whole range of dishes from black poultry, veal, pork, and beef, as well as with the fattier and aged goat and cow cheeses. Fish: Cuttlefish stew with polenta and fennel.
- Serving temperature: 17 – 20 ºC
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments