Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
A blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Teran and Borognja. It has a deep and distinctly dark ruby red with a purple sheen, elegantly intertwined with fresh fruity aromas of cherries, currants, blueberries, and jam-like fruity like plum jam and cherry liqueur. The scent is long-lasting and layered, full of forest fruits, with a subtle note of herbs and the scent of black pepper. The blended tannicity and freshness encourage a rich taste in the mouth, roundness, fullness, warmth and softness.
- Variety: Merlot 60%, Cabernet sauvignon 20%, Teran 10% and Borgonja 10%
- Alcohol: 13,2 – 14,5 % ABV
- Position: Western Istrian vineyards: Gobovica and Dugače
- Vinification: Mulching, crushing, maceration and fermentation
- Aging: Oak wooden barrels of 225 - 1000 liters for 24 months, 6 months in stainless steel and then 12 - 14 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 14 - 16 °C
- Pairing: Juicy red meat, various tagliatelle, meat roasts, venison in spicy sauces, mature cheeses, and dark chocolate with cinnamon
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments