Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
Blend of teran, merlot, nebbiola and tempranilla. Nice, rich and lively wine, juicy at the beginning mineral at the finish, with firm tannins.
Liveliness and fruitiness are its main features, followed by a slight touch of smoke. It has an excellent balance between drinkability and a certain layering, a charming enough character that it can be drunk every day with a relaxed lunch, and at the same time it is suitable for special occasions.
- Variety: Teran, Merlot, Nebbiolo, Tempranillo
- Alcohol: 13,5% ABV
- Position: Motovun - St.Elisabetta, Španjole
- Vintage: 2018
- Vinification: fermentation in inox tank, maceration 10 days
- Aging: 12 months in slavonian oak of 2000 L (95%) and 500 L (5%) and 6 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 16-18 °C
- Pairing: grilled rump steaks, lamb chops or pork ribs, pasta bolognese
- Decanter 2020: Bronze medal
- Decanter 2017: Silver medal
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments