Cijena je prikazana prema fiksnom tečaju konverzije 1 Euro = 7.53450 kn
A developed and very layered scent in which ripe black berries are intertwined with the scent of black tea and a pleasant dose of oak. The taste is equally layered, with depth, firm tannins, and at the same time developed and somewhat softened with a lot of ripe fruitiness on the palate and fine spices in the background. The finish is marked by a pleasant bitterness and retro taste of ripe Teran grapes, which leaves an impression of seductive sweetness in the mouth.
It is a teran of a more mature type and more complex character intended for pairing with ambitious dishes and haute cuisine.
- Variety: Teran
- Alcohol: 14,0% ABV
- Position: Motovun - St.Elisabetta, Divjaki, Brkač
- Vintage: 2015
- Vinification: fermentation in inox tank, maceration 20 days
- Aging: 24 months in slavonian oak of 2000 L (90%) and 500 L (10%) and 6 months in a bottle
- Serving temperature: 16-18 °C
- Pairing: aged beef steak sprinkled with salt and drenched in olive oil
- Decanter 2021: Bronze medal
- Decanter 2020: Silver medal
There are no boundaries for us!
What sets our story apart from others that adore Istria as we do is that we really know how to bring her closer to you. Through Terramagica our mission is to give you the best from Istria, with the best possible conditions. This is not just fantastic products, but - an overall experience!
Through stories we tell and the service we provide, you can experience Istria wherever you’re staying: whether it’s in your favorite villa located by the sea, in a hidden corner of the forest overlooking the endless vineyards, or on a yacht anchored in a marina in your favorite Istrian town.
Safe and secure payments