PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (OG 42/2018) Within the protection of personal data in the Republic of Croatia and the European Union, the company Terra Madre doo has developed a Policy on the protection of privacy of service users and customers.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the service, the Company collects different information from customers. The legal basis for the collection of personal data is the consent of the Buyer.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- PERSONAL CONTACT DETAILS. All information you provide to the Company that allows the Company to contact you such as name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, social media data or telephone number.
- LOGIN / LOGIN DATA. All the information necessary to give you access to your own account such as your login ID / email address, nickname, password, security question and answer.
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT COMPUTER / MOBILE DEVICE. All information about the computer system or other technological device used by the Customer to access our website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer or device to the Internet, the type of operating system, as well as the type and version of the applicant. If the page is accessed from a mobile device such as a smartphone, the data collection also includes your device's unique ID, advertising ID, geographic location, and other similar mobile device data.
- MARKET RESEARCH AND CONSUMER INFORMATION. It includes information that you are willing to voluntarily share with the Company, relating to your experience in using our products and services.
- CONSUMER GENERATED CONTENT. It applies to any content that you create and then share on social networks of third parties or post on one of our sites, including the use of social networking applications such as Facebook or Instagram. Examples include photos, videos, personal stories, or similar media and content. We are authorized to publish such content.
- SOCIAL NETWORK DATA. It refers to any information that you share publicly on social media or information that is part of your social media profile and that you already allow social media to share with us. Examples are basic information about your account and any additional information or activities that you have allowed social media to share.
- PAYMENT INFORMATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION. Any information we need to place an order, or that you use to make a purchase such as debit or credit card information (cardholder name, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment. The Company handles payment information in financial information in a manner consistent with applicable laws, regulations and security standards.
- Communication may be recorded and intercepted in accordance with applicable laws, for local operational needs (eg for quality improvement or training purposes). Card data is not recorded.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
The Company makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this Website, but is not responsible in the event that the information made available through this Website is inaccurate or complete. You use and accept the materials and information on this website at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor all changes to the materials and information contained on this website.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
This Site is intended for adults. Terra Madre doo does not collect personal data about minors (defined as persons under the age of 18) without the prior, verifiable consent of her / his legal representative. The legal representative concerned has the right, at his own request, to review the data provided by the minor and / or request the deletion of such data.
THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Terra Madre doo
CONTACT DATA OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects personal information in order to provide, maintain, protect and improve its services related to the purchase of certain products, to understand the ways in which Customers use the services provided and use the Company's web pages and to fulfill contractual obligations of the Company. Such data is collected by the Company based on the consent given by the Customer for one or more specific purposes, as well as in one of the following cases.
- EXECUTION OF THE ORDER. Personal Data is used to process and send your orders, notify you of the status of orders, correct addresses and perform identity checks and other activities to detect fraud, which involves the use of certain Personal Data and payment information.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE. We use your personal information for the needs of customer service, including answers to your inquiries.
- The contact details of users and / or customers may be used to send promotional notices about the Company's products and services if the user and / or customer has consented to such processing or if there is a legitimate interest of the Company in such actions, unless those interests fundamental rights and freedoms of users and / or customers that require the protection of personal data. The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the stated purposes is the legitimate interest of the Company, unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms that require data protection are stronger than that interest.
- OTHER PURPOSES. In accordance with applicable laws, it uses your personal information for other general business purposes, such as conducting internal or market research and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. We also use your personal information to insure against risks.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with applicable laws, we will use your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which your Personal Information was collected or to meet applicable legal requirements. Personal data used to provide a personalized experience will be kept for the duration allowed by applicable laws.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where required by law, you, as well as your heirs, representatives or proxies, have the right to access, view and request a physical or electronic copy of the information held about you, all on the basis of a written request.
RIGHT TO CORRECT INCORRECT DATA
As the processing manager, the Company will enable the correction of inaccurate personal data in each individual case when it is determined that the collected personal data on the user and / or customer are inaccurate or there has been a change in the data of the user and / or customer.
RIGHT TO DELETE PERSONAL DATA
The Company will delete personal data of Customers in the following cases:
- when the personal data of the customer are no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose of processing, ie the termination of the purpose of processing;
- when the customer withdraws consent as a legal basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing;
- when the customer objects to the processing of data (see more under the heading Right to object)
- when personal data have been illegally processed;
- where personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill legal obligations under European Union law or the real Member State to which the controller is subject;
- when personal data is collected in connection with the provision of information society services in relation to the consent of the child.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
The customer has the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him if the data is processed for the legitimate interest of the controller. In that case, the Company, as the controller, will stop processing personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data in relation to the rights of users and / or customers, or in the case where data processing serves to set, realize or defend legal requirements. If the personal data of the user and / or customer are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the user has the right at any time to object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, especially if personal data is used for the purpose of creating a profile.
UNDER WHICH CONDITIONS IS PERSONAL DATA TRANSMITTED TO THIRD PARTIES
The Company forwards personal data of Customers to third parties only in the following cases:
- Customer consent;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company;
- when such processing is necessary to protect the key interests of Customers.
Company name: Terra Madre doo
Address: Riječka 26
E - mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax number: HR14953230348
The company is registered in the court register of the Commercial Court in Pazin under number 130116480.
Share capital HRK 20,000.00 paid in full in HRK.
Account with Privredna banka Zagreb HR4123400091111147780